Zeku is all-but-confirmed as the 6th DLC character, with the leakiest of leaks being yet again confirmed as Menat joins as the 5th Season 2 DLC character for SFV. Rose mains rejoice (like 80% of the people in the GB FGC Discord seem to be Rose mains somehow...?) because there's a new Soul Power wielder on the block. Trading in the scarf for a crystal ball, Menat retains a lot of Rose's techniques only now with enhanced range and some special tricks.
- Another evasive v-reversal, this season seems pretty heavy with them.
- She can cancel her overhead into orb recall, if she can do it on block then that would probably make it safe or potentially + as well.
- People are expecting her to be anime but I'm guessing her special that places the orb out is at least - and possibly unsafe ob, so she won't just be able to maintain silly pressure.
- Actually maybe just the orb recall is - ob... That would actually make her more interesting.
- Reflect being V-Skill gives me hope that I won't fuck it up as often as I did with Rose.
- Her V-Trigger orbs being keyed to button releases makes me worry about my own execution. I struggle with timing button releases and also with pressing buttons while holding others. This is like Abigail all over again. Stupid high skill-ceiling V-Triggers.
- She is adorable and also like Abigail there are so many amazing touches of personality in her animations.