Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter X Mega Man

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 17, 2012

A fan creation that celebrates the 25th anniversaries of both Street Fighter and Mega Man that is officially approved by Capcom.

controller support

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

Does anyone know if this will have controller support? I'd imagine it does but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

I'm just gonna say probably.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#3  Edited By StarvingGamer

Even if it doesn't, it shouldn't be too hard to map that stuff.

ElCapitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ElCapitan

It does. The mappings are annoying, but you can remap them in the start menu during a stage to fix them. On an Xbox Controller start is set to right stick click by default. Weird.

anim8td_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By anim8td_fan

I plugged in my USB 360 controller and remapping the buttons was easy. I saw someone play this on a fight stick too.

Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Morbid_Coffee

Tried playing with a keyboard. The game freaks out when more than two keys are pressed at once and usually leads you walking into pits when you wanted to jump.

Tried a 360 controller. It's extremely dumb that you have to use the analog stick to control and can't use the d-pad at all. It won't even recognize the d-pad when assigning buttons.

Finally tried a USB SNES controller and god fucking damn it why does this game have to be so sensitive about diagonal inputs. If you're ever so slightly off from perfect when pushing an input, you're going to do something you don't want to. Usually this involves sliding into pits, enemies, or walls when you meant to slide in the opposite direction.

Iceland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iceland

I used a PS3 controller and it worked like a charm. Only gripes are that triangle is fire and square is jump, but it's easy to remap

Quantical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Quantical

I keep meaning to try and get my PS3 controller working on my PC, I'll have to go and have a look.

Poki3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Poki3

If I don't have any controller pluged in the game runs at quarter speed for some reason :/

I can't walk with the D-pad - inexcusable for a 2D game. The keyboard doesn't even work, all the keys are "sticky", I'm charging shots after pressing a button (no holding) and the movement is horribly delayed. I can't play this game with so many basic control issues.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.