Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter X Tekken

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

The two leaders in the fighting game genre collide in this ultimate tag-team mash-up. Will you cross the line?

Poison in the human machine.

RaspberryRumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By RaspberryRumba

Capcom could just endlessly release trailers of new content and ship empty discs and I would still give them my money.

Dhalsim seems like an awkward choice for this sort of thing, but I can picture all of the world warriors being thrown in just in terms of ease of porting and to counterpoint the Tekken classics, I hope this points towards a very accommodating character number.

Steve looks somewhere between Balrog and Dudley? Think how perfect a rival Dudley is but consider if the cast warrants two speedy British boxers.

Poison is looking like Juri meets the Anne Summers accessory section. I have to wonder if they haven't just literally lifted some animations from Juri considering how similar the fireball looks and how the shoryuken-kick thing just looks like the start-up of Juri's second ultra, also the lip licking in the second video.

And how will the transgender issue be handled? Would be a shame if Capcom copped out into confirming her as born female, where is the fun in that? Lord knows the fighting game world needs its Amanda Lear.

Yoshimitsu is looking very much Yoshimitsu, since the late 90s this look is probably the first thing to pop into mind when I see the name. What else could be said except Capcom might have attempted to give his look a redesign Sentinel-style. No, I imagine they dare not alienate the Tekken fans.

Being tag-team based I could see Hugo after Poison appearing, but those decorated trucks look like they are pointing towards Sodom. I'll take anything. You can cut Capsmack with Gen milk sugar but it's still sweet, sweet Capsmack.

RaspberryRumba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RaspberryRumba

Capcom could just endlessly release trailers of new content and ship empty discs and I would still give them my money.

Dhalsim seems like an awkward choice for this sort of thing, but I can picture all of the world warriors being thrown in just in terms of ease of porting and to counterpoint the Tekken classics, I hope this points towards a very accommodating character number.

Steve looks somewhere between Balrog and Dudley? Think how perfect a rival Dudley is but consider if the cast warrants two speedy British boxers.

Poison is looking like Juri meets the Anne Summers accessory section. I have to wonder if they haven't just literally lifted some animations from Juri considering how similar the fireball looks and how the shoryuken-kick thing just looks like the start-up of Juri's second ultra, also the lip licking in the second video.

And how will the transgender issue be handled? Would be a shame if Capcom copped out into confirming her as born female, where is the fun in that? Lord knows the fighting game world needs its Amanda Lear.

Yoshimitsu is looking very much Yoshimitsu, since the late 90s this look is probably the first thing to pop into mind when I see the name. What else could be said except Capcom might have attempted to give his look a redesign Sentinel-style. No, I imagine they dare not alienate the Tekken fans.

Being tag-team based I could see Hugo after Poison appearing, but those decorated trucks look like they are pointing towards Sodom. I'll take anything. You can cut Capsmack with Gen milk sugar but it's still sweet, sweet Capsmack.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.