Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter

Franchise »

Capcom's Street Fighter franchise became popular with the release of Street Fighter II, and has gone on to become one of the company's most beloved franchises.

Brazilian Shameful "Street Fighter Dance"

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Maajin

Well, I've been meaning to post about this for a long time, but thought it might be viewed as YouTube spam. Then after seeing a pretty healthy topic with similar premise today, I decided to share with you guys a video that is so terrible, so utterly despicable that it becomes... nah, it is just really bad.

So, you know how ten years ago was really edgy and cool to reference nerd/geek/gaming stuff on you song/movie/whatever? Well that seems to be arriving just now here in Brazil. Suddenly, tons of self proclaimed musicians started putting out great "songs" with amazingly produced "videos" about the Justice Leagueor about playing Pac-Man as means to have sex. And then these guys thought it would be fun to sing about Street Fighter and it's characters. Don't mind the not-so-great subtitles:

Great, isn't it? They even made it to the TV!

Why would they say "Cybercop" when trying to mean "Tiger Uppercut", you would ask. Well, we all have our own misheard versions of each move from the arcade days that some of us still use to this day. It varies from region to region though. Where I'm from, Sagat's fireball was always known as "Tiger Robocop".

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dbz1995

What have you done to my eyes

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By TheHT

LOL fuck this needs to be on the happy hour or something. Try to do the Street Fighter dance.

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Maajin

@TheHT: That would be great.

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Jayzilla

the freeze screen shows me enough to know not to sully my eyes with this video.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By bybeach

The honey is purty. That's Chung Li, eh?

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

It's the new Macarena.

antoniocmf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By antoniocmf

My country is a shame.... the music doesn't rimes in english , but it does in portuguese....but anyway it's a shame . This is not the worst video  , this is just "normal" video here...there a lot of videos worst than this one.  Brazil sucks....

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Maajin

@antoniocmf: Come on, it's not so bad. There are plenty of great things too... pop music just doesn't happen to be one of them.

antoniocmf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By antoniocmf
    @theplatypus: The good thing is that only the people from "Favela" like this kind of video....and dude , Brazil it's not a good country  , believe me . Corruption here it's like homeless people or drug users....they are everywhere and the people here doesn't do anything to fix it. Here an iPad 1  16 GB its  like $700.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.