Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sunset Overdrive

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 28, 2014

The latest energy drink, OverCharge Delirium XT, has turned Sunset City into an energy drink-fueled mutant apocalypse and it is up to you to survive in Insomniac Games' Xbox One exclusive.

Only Show Challenges You Haven't Completed?

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By handlas

I enjoyed this game so much that I'm attempting to get all the achievements (which means I'll play it until I get 90% of them and then get burned out and quit).

So, one of the achievements is to get 30 Gold on challenges. I'm not sure if that is all the challenges or just a random number they chose. The challengers are like the traversal stuff and planting bombs and killing OD (the green icons on the map).

The problem is that you can see the icons of challenges you completed on the map still. So you can't tell which ones you have completed and which ones you haven't and it takes a good 20-30 seconds to check if you go into one. Is there a way to only see challenges you haven't done yet? Or is there some indicator that shows if you have done it and gotten a gold?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Go through the menu. There's a full list of every challenge where you can see which you have medals on, and you can fast travel directly to any of them.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@chaser324:

Sweet thanks! I didn't spend enough time in menus is probably why I never noticed. Perhaps one of my few knocks on the game; I found all the menus somewhat confusing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.