Super Blood Hockey is an arcade-style hockey game for PC/Windows. The game is developed and published by Loren Lemcke. With the Switch release in April 2019, the game received a franchise mode update which allows players to take control of a country's hockey team. Features of the mode include managing players to improve brawling and speed through exercise and showers, respectively, as well as controlling player diets to allow them to gain or lose weight depending on their desired team role.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 or equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible.