Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Mario 3D Land

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 03, 2011

Super Mario 3D Land blends elements of 2D and 3D Mario platformers, making it distinct from both parts of the franchise.

Getting all five stars

markini6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By markini6

So I've got all the star coins, and now have the lovely task of completing all levels with both characters, and getting gold flags on every level. I have the indicator which shows me if I have a gold flag on the level (bottom right of the top screen on world select), but do not have either a Mario or Luigi icon next to said flags telling me who I've finished a level with. I've seen on youtube videos that this is a feature, but it is not apparent on my game. Has this happened to anyone else, or does it unlock at a certain point? Cheers

Alo81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Alo81

It unlocked for me after beating all the worlds, collecting all the coins, and then fighting bowser one more time as luigi.

markini6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By markini6

@Alo81: Which Bowser? Special or normal world 8? Thanks

Alo81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Alo81

After beating Special world 8 bowser, beat Normal world 8 bowser again and it unlocks.

liako21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By liako21

so thats what the yellow flags mean?

just read that there could be potential DLC for this game. I could go for some more worlds that would be sick.

Personally, this game is 5/5 for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.