Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Mario Bros. 3

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 23, 1988

Super Mario Bros. 3 sends Mario on a whole new adventure across diverse worlds and sporting strange new suits and abilities.

Anybody here an expert SMB3 player?

jeffrud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Suppose there were a group of duders from the GB community who once did a show where they played through entire games for charity. The show might have gone well enough for them to think about doing it again. Now suppose an unimaginable tragedy had befallen that community, and they were looking for ways to commemorate a friend they had lost. Suppose that friend's favorite game was Super Mario Bros. 3, and the aforementioned duders were thinking of having a member of the community run with endurance through that game to kick off an event.

Any takers?

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Even though I plan on playing through this for the same reason, unfortunately I'm no expert (I haven't played it yet), and I have no proper streaming capabilities.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I actually just beat this on my old-ass NES the other day, just 'cause I felt like it. I used warp whistles though, I don't remember the last time I played through the game proper, I'd probably get tripped up in the ice world or something.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Aw this sounds like a good fucking idea..

That's not me, though. Sorries.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.