Nothing Bad to Say
- Fantastic level design
- Great music
- Streamlined overworld
- Lots of variety in the gameplay
- Player 2 can now help player 1, instead of just griefing
- Beautiful, colorful, bright, cheerful, etc!
- Just plain fun!
- I don't know...
- It's not really a 2-player game...but you could just hand off the controller and take turns if you really want to make it 2-player.
- Some of it is a little too hard for my 5-year-old...I guess that's bad, right? (No, not really bad, I guess)
- ...I give up! I can't think of any real complaints.
Seriously, I can't think of any real complaints for this game. It just plain fun. It's the best 3D Mario game. Period. I like the new mushrooms. I like Yoshi. I like the flying levels; they're much better than the manta-ray levels from Galaxy 1, which are missing from Galaxy 2 (thank you, Nintendo). In fact, all the gripes I had with Galaxy 1 seem to have been taken care of with Galaxy 2.
I love it.