Who else plays with Luigi

Avatar image for solidus
#1 Posted by Solidus (14 posts) -

I always used to chose the 2 player mode and I would give all my lives to Luigi and play as him. Good time. :)

Avatar image for vafthrutnir
#2 Posted by Vafthrutnir (142 posts) -

Never have, never will.

Avatar image for suneku
#3 Posted by suneku (3005 posts) -

I have when I played 2 players

Avatar image for hanabi
#4 Posted by Hanabi (48 posts) -

Depends on the version. For the SNES version I only played Luigi in multiplayer. But in the GameBoy Advance version I played as Luigi because he was more than a recolored Mario.

Avatar image for solidus
#5 Posted by Solidus (14 posts) -

Really? I never played that version.. how was he different from Mario?

Like your Conan avatar btw. :P

Avatar image for sdodd02
#6 Posted by sdodd02 (763 posts) -

yeah, I did when I did 2 player

Avatar image for hanabi
#7 Posted by Hanabi (48 posts) -
Solidus said:
"Really? I never played that version.. how was he different from Mario?

Like your Conan avatar btw. :P
"
He was more like Luigi in Super Mario Bros 2. A different jumping style to the original Mario. The GBA version, aside from being made easier, is my favorite version. It made the Yoshi's coin collection quest and actual quest you could keep track of. It also added Yoshi coins into every single or almost every single level in the game. I'm pretty sure they added another collection quest but I haven't played the GBA version in a while so I don't remember what it was. They also allowed you to play both Mario and Luigi in single player and made them two different characters.

Man I wish I could find it in stores again someday. xD
Avatar image for foil_charizard
#8 Posted by Foil_Charizard (350 posts) -

I loved Luigi in the Original SMB, other than in that game he sucks and I hate him and everything he stands for.

Avatar image for solidus
#9 Posted by Solidus (14 posts) -

OMG you did not just hate on Luigi >.<"

Avatar image for rowdyrob
#10 Posted by RowdyRob (221 posts) -

I can't say I did. Luigi's still awesome though =]

Avatar image for termite
#11 Posted by Termite (2428 posts) -

Luigi is creepy, but awesome.


Avatar image for solidus
#12 Posted by Solidus (14 posts) -
Hanabi said:
"Solidus said:
"Really? I never played that version.. how was he different from Mario?

Like your Conan avatar btw. :P
"
He was more like Luigi in Super Mario Bros 2. A different jumping style to the original Mario. The GBA version, aside from being made easier, is my favorite version. It made the Yoshi's coin collection quest and actual quest you could keep track of. It also added Yoshi coins into every single or almost every single level in the game. I'm pretty sure they added another collection quest but I haven't played the GBA version in a while so I don't remember what it was. They also allowed you to play both Mario and Luigi in single player and made them two different characters.

Man I wish I could find it in stores again someday. xD
"
Now you made me want to go out and hunt down the GBA version. XD
Avatar image for player1
#13 Posted by Player1 (4167 posts) -

I do. Hes that failure that everyone loves

Avatar image for dj_lafleur
#14 Posted by DJ_LaFleur (183 posts) -

I've played with luigi in anay game that he existed in that I own.

Avatar image for blackcurtain
#15 Posted by BlackCurtain (62 posts) -

No way dude! Mario ftw.

Avatar image for epic_pets
#16 Posted by epic_pets (1345 posts) -

I do, I like Lugi alot more

Avatar image for suicrat
#17 Posted by Suicrat (3829 posts) -

The 'uig is superior without doubt. I wish that there were more Luigi-focused games out there. I kinda want to play Luigi's Mansion, but I can't find it anywhere.

Avatar image for leone
#18 Posted by Leone (184 posts) -
Solidus said:
"I always used to chose the 2 player mode and I would give all my lives to Luigi and play as him. Good time. :)"
*High Five* Did the exact same thing all the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.