shadow71's Super Mario World (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) review

Avatar image for shadow71

Super Mario World

It’s only suiting that the very first video game I ever owned makes it in…the first video game I ever played was still the original Mario on the NES…but I missed that train and my first console ended up being the SNES (packaged with Mario Bros.), something my dad bought me when we moved to Winnipeg in 1993. This is really the title that started my obsession with video games. To this day it still holds up and I end up going back and beating it from start to finish with my sister just for the fun of it. I can still beat almost every level blindfolded, and have memorized almost every single one of the game’s secrets.

Nothing more really needs to be said here, Super Mario World is one of the greatest games of all time, plan and simple.

Other reviews for Super Mario World (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)

Only started playing it as young adult 0

Don't get me wrong, it was better than the first three games that came before it, but I haven't played it till back when barrack Obama was president and I played three Sonic game in 16 bits that turned out better than this game. So they were later game made for it to go with different consoles, but they could done something original. At least the people responsible for xbox are quite capable of it....

Only started getting familiar with as a young adult 0

Sorry, but don't reckon I warmed up well to the game. Don't get me wrong, it's alright and i have to agree it was better than the previous three that game before it, but i haven't started playing it till back when Barack Obama was president and i played the first three Sonic game that were better than this game. Sure, they were later versions of the game made for different consoles, but please, how about something original. At least Xbox is quite capable of that....