Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Meat Boy

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

When his beloved Bandage Girl is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Fetus, the diminutive yet plucky Meat Boy springs into action!

Super Meat Boy 2 Disc Special Edition Soundtrack: You can buy it

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Probably should have posted this yesterday when it was actually news, but whatever. Fuck it. 

Anyway, we all know Super Meat Boy has awesome music, and we all know it is very easy to rip that music off of Band Camp with Audacity. 

Let's forget that part though. 

Let's remember the part where you really liked that music (You know, that music that was a runner-up for Giant Bomb's song of the year?) and now you can have more of it. Much more in fact. 

Okay, not like, a lot more. I mean there is more. Some it of it is like :30 or less. But it comes on a disc. A disc with saws on it. And there are even a bunch of unused tracks that are really good, and some tracks from the Flash game that aren't as good. But hey, the good ones are really good.

So that's pretty cool. 

Linkies to BandCamp page  

Linkies to SMB news post

No Caption Provided
    kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#2  Edited By kalmis

Really tempted to get that physical copy, but I've already bought the digital version. Then again it would be only a tenner on local currency (£). hmmm

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By NoDeath
    @kalmis said:
    " Really tempted to get that physical copy, but I've already bought the digital version. Then again it would be only a tenner on local currency (£). hmmm "
    Same here but I bought both 360 and PC versions of the game so why not both digital and physical copies of the soundtrack?
    kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#4  Edited By kalmis
    @NoDeath said:
    " @kalmis said:
    " Really tempted to get that physical copy, but I've already bought the digital version. Then again it would be only a tenner on local currency (£). hmmm "
    Same here but I bought both 360 and PC versions of the game so why not both digital and physical copies of the soundtrack? "
    Fair enough. Got both of those as well. Fiver more and you get it signed by Danny B.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.