Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Monday Night Combat

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The deadly futuristic sport of Monday Night Combat returned with a free-to-play sequel, bringing with it new combatants and environments. It was later discontinued on May 24, 2018.

How do I participate on TNT?

Avatar image for deactivated-6610658acf7f5
    deactivated-6610658acf7f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What are the steps necessary to try and play SMNC on TNT today?

owack6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By owack6

Theres a Thursday Night Throwdown Steam account but it hasn't been online for 254 days.

Only way to play it with your friends is to have them on the steam friends list since you cant create custom chat lobby's.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By 49th

Watch TNT with SMNC running in the background and when they kick everyone out of the current game quickly start spamming to join the game but fail to get in as half the people who have already played get in again... you know, just like every other TNT.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BisonHero

@owack6: Yeah, the last time they did a PC TNT (not counting Battlefield 3 or Trackmania 2 or Star Trek Online, which aren't on Steam) was I think a TF2 TNT because nobody was around except Will and Norm. They haven't used that account in almost 9 months, but I think that should be the right one. Still, they're leaving it pretty late to send friend requests and all that.

Edit: Huh, so that was my 1,000th post. I probably could've been paying more attention. Ah, well. Hurray!

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Marz
    @49th said:

Watch TNT with SMNC running in the background and when they kick everyone out of the current game quickly start spamming to join the game but fail to get in as half the people who have already played get in again... you know, just like every other TNT.

only problem is that SMNC isn't like that, you have to be on his actual friend's list to get invited to his team(well you don't have to be on the friend's list for an invite but it makes it easier for him to know who is from giantbomb through the friend's list).  It isn't a lobby system.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Also, the thursday night throwdown's friends list is full. Tried to get in there myself.

owack6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By owack6

@Brodehouse said:

Also, the thursday night throwdown's friends list is full. Tried to get in there myself.

Because it hasn't been cleared in almost a year!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.