Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Monday Night Combat

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The deadly futuristic sport of Monday Night Combat returned with a free-to-play sequel, bringing with it new combatants and environments. It was later discontinued on May 24, 2018.

The Rules Have Changed: SMNC Giant Bomb community guide!

• 65 results
    Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Syndrom

just played as the other support char (called support lol) and did well too, a bit harder to get going though. due to his single heal, but once you get that turret in a good position and upgraded you can do some damage. alse his E attack is brilliant too against players who try to rush you.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#52  Edited By musubi
    @jakob187 Beth's main focus should be helping push lanes by destroying bots. Engage straggler pros it if things get hairy use her STM to escape quickly. Also remember that her Frisbee can stun bots and turrets. My build is usually going after offense/defense first then building her STM then her other skills.
    Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Syndrom

this is getting silly, just went 24/5/x as support. put turret down, lure them to turret en then drain them so the turret focuses them.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By jakob187

@Syndrom said:

this is getting silly, just went 24/5/x as support. put turret down, lure them to turret en then drain them so the turret focuses them.

I was watching two of my buddies play a Combat Girl/Support lane the other day. It was the most disgusting thing ever. They dominated the match but simply staying with each other the entire time, healing each other, laying out turrets and kitties, and then draining the life from everyone.

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Syndrom

@jakob187 said:

@Syndrom said:

I was watching two of my buddies play a Combat Girl/Support lane the other day. It was the most disgusting thing ever. They dominated the match but simply staying with each other the entire time, healing each other, laying out turrets and kitties, and then draining the life from everyone.

Yeah it can get pretty silly racking up kills and bot kills playing as a support char. Those kitties are pretty damn nasty too, most people just ignore them while they try and rush me, i just drain them and my kitties take care of buiseness.

Samen with support, when i get that turret in a good offensive position i'm nigh unstoppable unless they bum rush me with 3+ players

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By BabyChooChoo

The more I play Spark, the more I feel like he's less useful. In low level pubs against new players, he's great. In high skill games, it feels like he's often useless.

returnofjake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By returnofjake

@BabyChooChoo: I think you just have to adapt your play in games with more teamwork. Instead of picking off stragglers, try focusing more of killing bots in their spawn and generally disrupting fights already in progress. Get in, cause a ruckus, get out.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Well, I just lost like 10 games in a row and I honestly don't feel like touching this game ever again. Like, what the fuck is going on? Do people just not give a shit about the Anni anymore? Everyone forgot how to spawn robots? Like, it's finally starting to hit me why people act like complete shit in MOBA games. I still have yet to actually lash out at anyone, but I am getting dangerously close. I'll sit there and be like "help me push this lane" or "defend the anni" or whatever and no one does a damn thing. I'm sooooooooooo blown right now to the point I really just don't feel like touching the game.

sorry, rant over...but...fuck...fuck fuck fuck

returnofjake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By returnofjake
    @BabyChooChoo If you see me online then I'll team up for a game or two and that should help :) im returnofjake on steam :)
    McBradders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By McBradders

@BabyChooChoo said:

Well, I just lost like 10 games in a row and I honestly don't feel like touching this game ever again. Like, what the fuck is going on? Do people just not give a shit about the Anni anymore? Everyone forgot how to spawn robots? Like, it's finally starting to hit me why people act like complete shit in MOBA games. I still have yet to actually lash out at anyone, but I am getting dangerously close. I'll sit there and be like "help me push this lane" or "defend the anni" or whatever and no one does a damn thing. I'm sooooooooooo blown right now to the point I really just don't feel like touching the game.

I had a day like this yesterday T__T

Then I teamed up with some Duders here and it was -awesome-.

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Syndrom

i see a lot of bet players playing her wrong to be honest, i just played a match with her and killed 168 bots. That's her main purpose imo push those bots and get exp and coins that way. We started the game 4v5 and came out on top due to good lane pushing. I had a support with me who knew what he was doing too, the karl that faced us tried constantly to kill me instead of clearing the bots. He overshot and i finished him, but i never targetted him, my splash damage took care of that :D

But that's a general mistake lots of people make imo, they start the match, rush to the center and try to kill each other instead of going with bots and pushing lanes.

joeq1159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By joeq1159

@returnofjake: I think in almosty any situation leg up does suck; however, with leo its actually amazing. Leo can level up faster than most other pros because he can kill bots so easily. Leg up gives him more armor making him that much harder to kill. It's useless late game, but if you're doing well you can end the game well before it gets to that point.

joeq1159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By joeq1159

@McBradders said:

@BabyChooChoo said:

I had a day like this yesterday T__T

Then I teamed up with some Duders here and it was -awesome-.

Everybody has days like that. Playing with people you know is a much better way of making matches. I played a few games the other day and I noticed that I kept running into the same person over and over. At first we were on different teams, but then we started getting matched to the same team. After a game where we both smacked the other team we added each other and now we play all the time. Whenever I play with him we win like 10 out of 11 games. Plus we started skyping to be more aware of what was happing in the match. Point is, make some friends and play with them, they are life savers. If you have trouble finding any, just add me on steam and we'll play some matches together.

Liro_Raeriyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Liro_Raeriyo

can i add you? im a very retarded support that could use some pointers

joeq1159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By joeq1159

Of course man, I used to be a terrible support. It's hard finding people on a random team that will actually give you advice instead of yelling at you for sucking. I never understand how people could play an entire match without saying a word to their team and then complain if they do bad. What the hell did you expect if literally no team work is going on? What are people supposed to assume what you're thinking and play that way? I love this game but some of the people who play it are just horrible human beings.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.