Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Monday Night Combat

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The deadly futuristic sport of Monday Night Combat returned with a free-to-play sequel, bringing with it new combatants and environments. It was later discontinued on May 24, 2018.

This has got to be one of my favorite releases this year.

• 55 results
    Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Hitchenson

@Demoskinos said:

@Barrock: And I'll say... i did pay $14 for a TF2 hat a few times....

Funniest thing I've read today, thanks.

Atary77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Atary77

@MrCaptain: I think I liked the game better that way, when it really felt like a battle, and no matter how beat up your team was, there was a possibility of making a comeback if your team was working together well enough. Where you couldn't just steam roll your way through, instead it felt like you had two sides seriously going at it and giving their all.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#53  Edited By musubi
    @Atary77 It can still very much be like that. If you get a late game annihilator and push your lanes tides can turn very quickly. I've had some pretty clutch wins where our team was down a player and we were getting thumped and managed to push back. After the 30 minute mark Jackbots start to spawn every 60 seconds. If you spawn a few bouncers to harass pros and cause disorganization while your jackbots push forward the other team can become quickly overwhelmed.
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#54  Edited By ArbitraryWater

It's more of a MOBA than regular Monday Night Combat was, but I think that works to its benefit, by making it a bit more cohesive. I do bemoan the loss of the tower defense aspect, and I'm not too fond of the current pricing as far as stuff goes, but for something I am casually interested in it does its job quite well.

Probably not going to invest any sort of serious time or money into it however, as League of Legends still remains my F2P crack of choice.

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By ItBeStefYo

@Demoskinos: Yeah, when that happens its brilliant! Game has to have ran for pretty long though

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.