Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Platform »

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System was the second home console released by Nintendo.

Best F1 game for SNES

laxbro19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

What, in your opinion, is the best F1 game for the SNES. I would like to add one or two to my collection I'm building. Any qualifications (no pun intended) you have for you're choice would be much appreciated. Anything that has Schumacher and Senna in the game is also appreciated.

pauljeremiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pauljeremiah
    No Caption Provided
    Loading Video...

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 75

#3  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

I've never owned a SNES so I can't say, but I will say that I approve of this effort. Almost the entirety of my Genesis library consists of driving games and military simulations (mostly flight sims, but a couple of tank simulators and 688 Attack Sub are in there too). It's really fascinating seeing those genres on platforms that really weren't built to handle stuff like that, and if I had a SNES that's the kind of games I'd go out of my way to collect.

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I'm not an F1 fan but Pole Position is the only F1 game I've heard of on SNES. I only played the Gameboy version though.

vg132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By vg132

Nigel Mansell is a good one but I also liked the first Exhaust Heat (F1 ROC: Race of Champions in the US) game. No real driver names so no Schumacher or Senna but it's easy to know who the fake named drivers are.

/Viktor

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.