Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Platform »

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System was the second home console released by Nintendo.

Wasn't the SNES great?

vmehnert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By vmehnert

Remember the good ol' days of renting SNES cartridges from Blockbuster and not knowing anything at all about the game?  Blockbuster would provide a crap-tastic "user manual" which was made by some disgruntled Blockbuster employee who played the game for two seconds.  Man, those days were full of adventure and excitement.  Who knew if what you were renting was super awesome or just a piece of crap?  Oh, I miss those days of SNES rentals.  For your health!

vmehnert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vmehnert

Remember the good ol' days of renting SNES cartridges from Blockbuster and not knowing anything at all about the game?  Blockbuster would provide a crap-tastic "user manual" which was made by some disgruntled Blockbuster employee who played the game for two seconds.  Man, those days were full of adventure and excitement.  Who knew if what you were renting was super awesome or just a piece of crap?  Oh, I miss those days of SNES rentals.  For your health!

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

I don't miss them at all.  I still have a functioning SNES, which I played last weekend.  F-Zero, Mario Kart, Strettfighter.  Plus, with the GBA games on my Gamecube, through the Gameboy Player, it is just like a SNES anyway.

SilverShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By SilverShadow

I loved the SNES and will always love the SNES
    BawlZINmotion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BawlZINmotion

It's how I discovered Blackthorn. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.