Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 13, 2014

Collectively known as "Super Smash Bros. 4", the fourth installment of Nintendo's fighting game series was released for both the Wii U console and the handheld Nintendo 3DS.

PSA: If You Still Didn't Get Your Club Nintendo Demo Codes

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Samaritan

If you're like I was, then you're probably wondering where your email with demo codes is. I still hadn't gotten my codes, and knew I met the three qualifications:

1. Achieved Platinum Status for 2014 Club Nintendo year (between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014).
    2. Registered any Nintendo 3DS product (hardware or software) before the promotion.
    3. Enabled the setting to receive information from Nintendo before the promotion.

I was worried that something had gone amiss, since they should've been done sending out codes by now.

So I called Nintendo support (1-855-214-2043) and was told that, as it turns out, they had already sent out all of the emails. Something went wrong and the email was never sent, but codes had been generated and associated to my Club Nintendo account. After realizing this, they were quickly given to me over the phone, and later forwarded in an email.

So, if you still haven't gotten your codes, don't keep waiting hoping they'll get to you. Call support and have them verify you qualify for the promotion, they'll get you sorted out. And if you talk to someone who tells you that codes are still being sent out, then ask to talk to someone else, as that person is mistaken.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.