Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

I have never played a Street Fight Game before.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

I have never played a Street Fighter game before, I enjoy Mortal Kombat and Marvel VS Capcom so I do enjoy fighting games, and I am getting a 3DS at launch and was wondering whether I would enjoy Super Street Fighter IV?
    Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Driadon

Probably, if you like fighting games enough that you'd want your fix while on the go. 

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By fox01313

Hard to tell until you try it out. As there's a lot of Street Fighter out there in many systems best to find older ones or rent out SF4 to see how well you'd like it as it is a slightly different from the other two franchises you're familiar with.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By dbz1995

I'm pretty sure you would enjoy it, since it's a good fighting game, and you like good fighting games.

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By AndrewJD
    @dbz1995 said:
    " I'm pretty sure you would enjoy it, since it's a good fighting game, and you like good fighting games. "
    Get outta here with your common sense, it has no place on the GiantBomb forums!
    Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Jadeskye

you do you get to an age old enough to post on an internet forum and never play a street fighter game? damn kids! get off my lawn!

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By sfighter21

Yeah man.  How have you never played a SF game before?  How old are you exactly??!?  That is crazy to me.  Anyway, the game is awesome.  You'll prob have more fun playing with your friends than you do online.  Online can make the most composed of people want to rage and throw their controller/stick out the window...

j_meyer_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By j_meyer_13
    @jadeskye: 22 years old, and I've barely even played a fighting game. The only one I can remember for sure is that arcade game with the fighting dinosaurs...  Never had any growing up, and never had enough of an interest to put up with getting my ass kicked repeatedly since they've come back so big.
    Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hizang
    @sfighter21:
    I'm 19, I'm not to big into fighting games generally, Street Fighter never appealed to me, but seeing as the 3DS launch lineup is quite lackluster it seems the best game to go for.
    TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By TechHits
    @Hizang said:
    " @sfighter21: I'm 19, I'm not to big into fighting games generally, Street Fighter never appealed to me, but seeing as the 3DS launch lineup is quite lackluster it seems the best game to go for. "

@Hizang:  you could always wait on the 3DS till theres somthing your more interested in. 
    Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@Hizang: I think one of the best fighters of all time, not to mention probably my favourite game ever (so take my totally objective opinion as fact). 

Buy it, play it forever.
    Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hizang
    @TechHits:
    I know, but I wanna get on it as soon as I can, so I can  enter the FUTURE!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.