Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Replay Uploads & Info (for Ranked Matches)

TheLastNeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By TheLastNeo

So i've been wondering for a while what the hell the recording icons meant (on the vs screen where it shows your pp and bb for ranked matches) .  I've just been too damn lazy to figure it out..    

In addition, I never really read the manual to games where I'd already know most things anyway... (like sequels, etc) 

With that said, if anyone else has been curious about this.. I did a bit of reading to understand it, and figured I'd post it up here   

No Caption Provided

Beat an opponent in your own battle class to proceed to Level 1, and beat an opponent in a higher battle class to move to Level 2 

No Caption Provided
    Beat an opponent in your own class or a higher class to move to Level 2.  If you lose a match at Level 2, your icon will return to the default, regardless of your opponents battle class. 

No Caption Provided
    Fight against an opponent in your class who has a Level 2 icon to activate replay upload battle.   Non-replay upload battle types do not affect the icon.  

No Caption Provided
    When replay upload battle is activated, the icon will change.  Winning the replay upload battle lets you choose whether or not to upload a replay of the battle.  Upon completion of the match, the icon returns to its default state.  
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

That's helpful.  Thanks.

Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lilbigsupermario

oooh that's what those mean hehehe! i just play and when it asks me to upload the replay, i just upload it haha! good info!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.