Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Stage mods for PC Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition by Doshu

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Doshu, a user over at EventHubs, made a great looking Stage Mod for AE PC mainly targeted towards lower end PCs so they can keep a consistent FPS. The mod changes the default stages and changes the music as well.

No Caption Provided

For larger images, click HERE. If you are interested in using the mod, check the thread on EventHubs' forums HERE.

I'm definitely going to check it out. While my comp can run the game, I have to turn down the settings to consistently stay at 60 FPS.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

I think AE is drastically improved over Vanilla on PC, I had to run medium to low settings for Vanilla, but I can run all high settings on AE and still get over 60fps.

gosukiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By gosukiller
    @JJOR64 said:

Doshu, a user over at EventHubs, made a great looking Stage Mod for AE PC mainly targeted towards lower end PCs so they can keep a consistent FPS. T

Although my PC can more than handle the game with the normal backgrounds, I'll still give it a check!  
    ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Ugly BGs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.