Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Superhot

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 25, 2016

A puzzling first-person shooter in which time only progresses when the player moves.

Saving Replays/Killstagram?

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Does anyone know if replays are saved locally? I've uploaded two to Killstagram but it's still in Beta so I don't think they're actually making it there. I tried digging through the game's files but couldn't find anything.

Avatar image for somethingclever
    SomethingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I've uploaded two replays to Killstagram, so far only one has shown up out there. It might just take some time. The first one I uploaded was done last night and it certainly didn't show up right away. It's there now. I uploaded another about 20 minutes ago and will check back periodically to see if/when it shows up.

Also, it named me QuickTemperedEbonyJaguar which I'm cool with! I poked around the local files as well and didn't see anything saved there but maybe it's in a weird file format or something. I found ffmpeg in one of the folders and assume that's what it is using to make the files but don't know where it's outputting them to.

gofferman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

After a little bit of looking around replays are stored locally here: C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\LocalLow\SUPERHOT_Team\SUPERHOT\Screenshots\Replays

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

None of mine have showed up on killstagram. The website straight up doesn't work for me. It was a cool idea, i guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.