Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Supreme Commander

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 20, 2007

Chris Taylor follows up his critically acclaimed title "Total Annihilation" with Supreme Commander. This time players take control of one of three factions and put an end to the "Infinite War" that has been raging across the galaxy.

Help finding Supreme Commander

CylonAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CylonAndrew

I have been looking for supreme commander for a while for the PC, with no luck. I know there are downloading services that let me download a digital coppy of the game, but I still prefer a CD/DVD to have if something goes teribly wrong. Anyways, does anyone know if there is a major retailer in the Toronto area with one on hand or if I could mail the developer money and they send me the disk? Does not say anything on the website (it is, as always, prety useless information about the factions and no info on the game). Also, I don't want to use my credit card, don't fell safe useing it on the interwebz.

Oh yeah, I know EBGames still sells it, but they don't seem to ever have any coppys left....

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

I'd say if you honestly can't find it anywhere at all, your best bet is to maybe look on a site like Ebay or something. I would normally say just give in and buy it digitally, but since I just checked and its not on Steam, I don't really trust anyone else so I'm not going to suggest that. Especially because  one of the places is Gamestop direct download.

Hope you end up finding it, but not really much else to do if you can't find it at any of your retailers.

CylonAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CylonAndrew

Yeah, I checked steem too. Don't trust Driect2Drive because of the DRM thing, and look at what it did to spore!
    XD

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By weltal

Direct2Drive isn't responsible for the DRM on Spore and having bought quite a few games off of the service I can say there should be no problem with it.

Anyway, if you want a physical copy eBay or Amazon should work just fine.

Hdfisise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Hdfisise

If you do buy from ebay make sure you buy new! No cd cracks can make life hell when you buy used.

CylonAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CylonAndrew

Ok, thanks for the info. Um, I never bought anything from EBay befor. Do I need to use a credit card or can I just use cash?

strangeling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#7  Edited By strangeling
    PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By PureRok

If you're so worried about using your credit card get a PayPal account. This way you can use CC/Cash and nobody sees your card/bank account because it's masked by PayPal.

Edit: And if you're going to use Ebay you are basically required to have a PayPal account.

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Colonel_Cool

I know they sell it on D2D, but if you want a boxed copy and can't find it in stores, I would try Amazon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170
    deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

I bought mine off D2D with no problems so I suggest there.

http://www.direct2drive.com/5269/product/Buy-Supreme-Commander-Gold-Download

Go to the UK site if you're from the UK

j0rdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By j0rdan

yeh Direct 2 drive has it and its addon.

Disk version you could try amazon, or play.com, or gameplay.com, or ebay.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.