Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Symphony

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 06, 2012

A music-action game with ship customization and upgrades.

Game is "jumpy"

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Getz

Anyone else have issues with latency on the ship movement? The game will be running smoothly at about 50 FPS when suddenly my ship appears at the top of the screen. It doesn't feel like lag because like I said the game is running smoothly otherwise. My laptop isn't the worst, it should be able to handle this game and I even turn the resolution and graphic detail down which didn't help things.

It wouldn't bother me if it didn't make the game unplayable; lots of unavoidable deaths. Just wondering if it was just me and my computer really is that shitty.

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mesoian

Check your mouse drivers

aldo_q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By aldo_q

I noticed the same thing. But overall it's been very unstable for me. Some songs I know will for example also cause the game to just crash either on load or completion. It seems the game isn't entirely free of bugs yet :)

Avatar image for gladiator_games
    Gladiator_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Gladiator_Games
    @Getz I had the same thing, head into the options and turn the water reflect off, that fixed it for me :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.