Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

GB Syndicate Steam group

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

been seeing a few posts on here about people looking to play some multiplayer for Syndicate and seeing as how the game is kind of dead, i went ahead and made a steam group. the idea being we could maybe organize some events or just have a list of GB user who have syndicate and want to play it on the PC, so go ahead and join its open to all!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gbsyndicate

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By djou

I keep meaning to play this but I just can't get my shit together to do it, especially since the multiplayer function runs through Origin. I joined the group but you may want to bump some of the older Syndicate PC threads to get more folks. An organized time would be great. Thanks.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

I'd be down, gotta reacclimate myself to the game first.

Avatar image for live2brighteous
    Live2bRighteous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Live2bRighteous

Joined! I always need an excuse to play the multiplayer again.

rolanthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By rolanthas

Aaaand joined.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Jackel2072

i just posted this on the group page it self but figured i make a post here. (still figuring how to run a group on steam) but this week is a busy work week so i dont know when i can schedule a event for all of us to play. and i hate to have this thing just die because of poor timing on my part. so if anyone else would like permissions to set up events and what not send me a PM on here or on steam and i will give you HOT administrative access!

CrimsonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By CrimsonNoir

I made a syndicate a while back for PC, but I keep forgetting to log into origin to see if anyone I added every plays. This steam group should help things out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.