Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

Multiplayer enough to keep you playing?

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By SmasheControllers

I was think about picking up the game and while I know the singleplayer alone is worth a rent, but if they continue to release co-op missions, is the Multiplayer worth the $60?

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By impartialgecko

I really like the multiplayer, you'll get at least the same runtime of the singleplayer out of the co-op. Knowing EA they'll put out plenty of DLC so you're covered. 
    I would buy the game if it was only the co-op with more maps if that's any help

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Barrock

I absolutely love the multiplayer for some reason and have spent plenty of hours playing it. If you enjoy co-op I'd say it's worth the price.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By Mnemoidian

Personally, I've put about 20 to 30 hours into the Co-op alone [on the PC version] - my completion percent at this point is around 94% - fully upgraded, only a few challenges ("kill X of enemy type Y" basically) to complete. I think it controls absolutely fantastically and is one of the best straight FPSes in a long time.

The Single Player Campaign is par for the course - pretty good, but not revolutionary.

So, yeah - I think it's pretty good - and I really hope that Starbreeze puts out a lot of DLC for it, even if I worry about it getting swept away (and forgotten) by this week's release.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.