Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

PC bugs/issues

This topic is locked from further discussion.

carlos707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By carlos707

After playing the PC version for a while I am noticing a growing list of problems with it.

-Cant map thumb mouse buttons (Mouse 4&5)

-NO text chatting in online coop, not in lobbies or in game

-no push to talk. VOIP is always on or always off, and everyone seems to have it off (default setting)

-supposed FOV issues (I haven't noticed them myself)

Seeing that there is essentially no way to communicate with other players this game seems broken to me. If anyone has experience getting there money back, I'd like to hear how. I purchased my serial keys on amazon. Since its published by EA I am very skeptical of a patch coming out.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.