Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Berseria

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Aug 18, 2016

The sixteenth mainline entry in the long-running Tales action-RPG series, following the exploits of Velvet and her quest for revenge.

Questions for those who play this after it's released

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Heya folks. If you get a chance to play Berseria this week, would you let me know if the terrible crafting stuff from the previous game was replaced and what kind of leveling system it has? I'm not shelling out again for another Zestiria. That game did nothing for me, but I've liked previous entries in the series, particularly Xillia and Vesperia.

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

@sparky_buzzsaw: I played the Japanese version a while ago. The crafting system, from what I remember, was just pick up resources dropped by enemies or strewn around the world and then combine them with your weapons and stuff to upgrade them. I don't remember actually being able to build items from scratch. The leveling system is pretty simple. As you level you get more stats and also new skills you can put together to make your combos. Hope that helps

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

@commisar123: All right, thanks. I think I'll hold off until I see more coverage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.