Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 07, 2009

Telltale resurrects the much-loved pirate adventure franchise with Tales of Monkey Island, a five-part episodic series continuing the adventures of Guybrush Threepwood, this being the first.

Coming to XBLA??

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Captain_Insano

Just wondering if this is one of those timed exclusives with the PC and Wii (though just on PC would be weird) as my PC isn't worth a damn, it's so crap that I couldn't even run Monkey Island if I wanted to. But I fkin love Monkey Island and have been hanging out forever for a new game. If this comes to XBLA eventually that would be brilliant. If not it might be time to invest in a new PC or Wii but I don't want to unless I had no other choice.

Cheers

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I can see it coming to XBLA eventually, as they have done with many of their previous games, but it's not guaranteed.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kush

There is no word as to whether this will be coming to XBLA, but if it does come out it will most likely come out in one full season pack like the recent Sam & Max release...it probably also depends on how well their recent XBLA games have sold. It might not be worth it for them to release the game on XBLA.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Captain_Insano

disappointing. The remake of the original monkey island is coming (I'm pretty sure), but then that is being made by another company altogether. Fingers crossed that Tales of Monkey Island will come to xbla

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.