Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Vesperia

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 07, 2008

Tales of Vesperia is a Japanese Role-Playing Game and the first entry in the long-running "Tales of" franchise on seventh-generation consoles.

European release

DirrtyNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DirrtyNinja

How can they justify not releasing this game in Europe until June 2009. Its a fuckin joke.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Meowayne

'Cause we're a bunch of pirates. Yup.

DirrtyNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DirrtyNinja
    Pirates , screw that. We get raped all the time over game releases and pricing, i am fucking sick of it.
    creamstatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By creamstatic
    DirrtyNinja said:
    "How can they justify not releasing this game in Europe until June 2009. Its a fuckin joke."
    its pretty damn pathetic really dude. it really is. and especially with a game of this epic standard. rather delay infinite undiscovery till next year than this. though, I have mass effect, lost odyssey and in terms of RPGs to complete first. then Fallout 3 should occupy my gaming time till then. it is still ridiculous. I was far from happy when I found out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.