Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Vesperia

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 07, 2008

Tales of Vesperia is a Japanese Role-Playing Game and the first entry in the long-running "Tales of" franchise on seventh-generation consoles.

Not coming out on the PS3

ErgoDemise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ErgoDemise

Someone keeps re-editing that this is coming out on the ps3, this is not true or hasn't even been announced. if it is rumored to be coming out on the ps3, its just a rumor. it can be changed if it is ever officially announced.

SonicFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By SonicFire

Hmm, that would be unfortunate, but has Namco Bandai released anything for the PS3 yet?

plainoldsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By plainoldsam
    SonicFire said:
    "Hmm, that would be unfortunate, but has Namco Bandai released anything for the PS3 yet?"
    Not exclusively, to my knowledge. As for the platform slot, yeah, I tried to edit it before, but the moderation was just too slow. Looks like its off for now though.
    Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Systech

It will come eventually, I think.

DarkBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By DarkBlyth

Just Some Typical 360 Fanboy

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Axersia

The PS3 logo used to be on the official page, but was quickly removed and brushed off as a mistake. When the site initially opened, they also accidentally posted the Xbox 360 logo and quickly removed it, only to announce it properly a bit later.

I expect this to come to PS3 eventually, just like Eternal Sonata. But since Namco Bandai is denying it for now, I will remove the PS3 platform.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pause422

Soul Calibur IV is a namco/bandai game,on both systems. But they've corrected this yes,atm its coming out only on 360,but have stated a PS3 one is possible at a later time,but aren't working on it yet.

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By KingBroly

When it came up in Bandai Namco's report originally, it said 360 and PS3.  It was later edited to just say 360.  They called it a mistake.  Same thing the ESRB had to do with Eternal Sonata.  So, you can pretty much rest assured it's coming to PS3 at some point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.