Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Vesperia

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 07, 2008

Tales of Vesperia is a Japanese Role-Playing Game and the first entry in the long-running "Tales of" franchise on seventh-generation consoles.

So is it assumed the PS3 version isn't coming to NA now?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

It's been almost 2 years since Vesperia was released on the 360, and they haven't released the PS3 version over here. I was kind of hoping for the PS3 version but I hate importing because I can't understand Japanese, the game would be useless to me. I have the game on 360 but I would also like to get it for the PS3. If it doesn't come over here then I'm not really bothered but it would be nice if it did. Do you think it'll come? The Tales team is already done another Tales game, and they're probably going to start a new one. It seems like they're moved on with Vesperia but there are still those who want the PS3 English version. 

Although, I suppose the fans of the series who would have really wanted the game would have already played it on the 360 like myself

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By luce

Bamco is short on cash i guess

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By Icemael

If it was going to come, we would've heard about it by now. I mean, I suppose it's still possible, but... don't get your hopes up.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Godwind

It means they will release it when they are short on releasable games.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
    Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By Atlas
    @xyzygy said:
    " It's been almost 2 years since Vesperia was released on the 360, and they haven't released the PS3 version over here. I was kind of hoping for the PS3 version but I hate importing because I can't understand Japanese, the game would be useless to me. I have the game on 360 but I would also like to get it for the PS3. If it doesn't come over here then I'm not really bothered but it would be nice if it did. Do you think it'll come? The Tales team is already done another Tales game, and they're probably going to start a new one. It seems like they're moved on with Vesperia but there are still those who want the PS3 English version.  Although, I suppose the fans of the series who would have really wanted the game would have already played it on the 360 like myself "

Dude, what?
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#6  Edited By Icemael
    @Atlas said:
    " @xyzygy said:
    " It's been almost 2 years since Vesperia was released on the 360, and they haven't released the PS3 version over here. I was kind of hoping for the PS3 version but I hate importing because I can't understand Japanese, the game would be useless to me. I have the game on 360 but I would also like to get it for the PS3. If it doesn't come over here then I'm not really bothered but it would be nice if it did. Do you think it'll come? The Tales team is already done another Tales game, and they're probably going to start a new one. It seems like they're moved on with Vesperia but there are still those who want the PS3 English version.  Although, I suppose the fans of the series who would have really wanted the game would have already played it on the 360 like myself "
     Dude, what? "
    The PS3 port has some new costumes, two new playable characters(one who was an NPC in the 360 version, and one completely new character), a new dungeon, full voice acting(the 360 version wasn't fully voiced) and a bunch of new story stuff.
    Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
    Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By Atlas
    @Icemael: I stand corrected.

Tales of Vesperia was an awesome game, and if the new content matters to you, I say go for it. If you've played through it on 360, so you know the story and know the characters, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if everything was in Japanese. Just a thought...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.