Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Vesperia

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 07, 2008

Tales of Vesperia is a Japanese Role-Playing Game and the first entry in the long-running "Tales of" franchise on seventh-generation consoles.

Tales of Vesperia Confirmed For PS3

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

The latest issue of Shonen Jump confirms that Tales of Vesperia is coming to the PS3 soon.

No Caption Provided

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

I'm still waiting for Namco to release Ace Combat 6 on the PS3... Looks like it won't happen. :(

Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Guardian

This makes me very happy. This was one of the games that had me regretting not getting a 360. Tales of Symphonia was probably my favorite RPG from last generation, and if this is more of the same; i'll definitely bite. I just hope soon means soon, and we see a quick North American release. 

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    Guardian said:
    "This makes me very happy. This was one of the games that had me regretting not getting a 360. Tales of Symphonia was probably my favorite RPG from last generation, and if this is more of the same; i'll definitely bite. I just hope soon means soon, and we see a quick North American release. "
    Eternal Sonata didn't take too long if I remember correctly.

Honestly, I thought Tales of Symphonia handled their story better, but Vesperia's definitely one of the best in the series.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.