Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Xillia

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 08, 2011

The thirteenth title in the Tales franchise for PlayStation 3.

Mutton! Fresh Mutton!!

Wheady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

Is it just me or do the vendors in this game LOVE to try and sell this stuff, lol. i cant spend 5 seconds in a town without hearing this, sometimes they do it in cannon! i think i might go crazy! or maybe ill just eat some mutton. Anyone else feel the same way?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Its starting to drive me nuts also. I play with headphones on. And I hear it very loudly and quietly in the background, about every 20 seconds. In every town.

TallonKarrde23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TallonKarrde23

At first it was kind of cool that the towns had actual ambient noise instead of the usual music and your footsteps only deal that you get, but it did start getting a little "eh" after awhile. It doesn't annoy or bother me, but that actual specific line is overused and happens too often.

The only time it legitimately bothered me was during a serious part in the story later, shit just exploded and people are freaking out but MUTTON! FRESSHHHH MUTTON!

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I thought I was the only one who noticed...

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Man now I'm hungry...

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By kerse

This reminds me, I wish when your party members spoke during combat you could actually hear them over the battle sound effects and music, there's really only like 3 parts in the game where anything important is being said, but I would have liked to hear what they were saying. Except for Elize saying "sharing is caring" I can hear that with unusual clarity for some reason.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.