Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Xillia

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 08, 2011

The thirteenth title in the Tales franchise for PlayStation 3.

Tales of Xillia trailer released

Capella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By Capella

Here with some manner of translation. Hey, maybe Namco Bandai will think about releasing this one in English? It is by the Symphonia team, and I believe all of their games have come out in NA.  I've been playing a lot of Japanese Tales of lately and having a lot of fun, so I'm looking forward to this one (looks pretty from the trailer, too), but I'm almost more interested to see what happens with localization at this point.

And uh, if it's pronounced "Exsillia," as it seems to be judging by the Japanese spelling, "Xillia" is kind of weird way to write this title.
    Capella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Capella

Here with some manner of translation. Hey, maybe Namco Bandai will think about releasing this one in English? It is by the Symphonia team, and I believe all of their games have come out in NA.  I've been playing a lot of Japanese Tales of lately and having a lot of fun, so I'm looking forward to this one (looks pretty from the trailer, too), but I'm almost more interested to see what happens with localization at this point.

And uh, if it's pronounced "Exsillia," as it seems to be judging by the Japanese spelling, "Xillia" is kind of weird way to write this title.
    jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By jacksukeru

I was prepared to write this off since I haven't really gotten into a Tales game since Symphonia, but I like the protagonists hair so...maybe?

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#3  Edited By Jazz

Come on Bamco, release this one in the EU in English on the ps3..please.

Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bear

I really liked the visual style that Tales of Vesperia had, it seemed very fitting for HD consoles. It's really disappointing to see them go back to their original style, which really makes it look like an up-res'd Tales of Graces (specifically the character models, not so much the environments).

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SomeJerk

Wow this looks really sharp and high res for a Wii ti.. oh.

:/

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#6  Edited By Icemael
    @Bear said:

" I really liked the visual style that Tales of Vesperia had, it seemed very fitting for HD consoles. It's really disappointing to see them go back to their original style, which really makes it look like an up-res'd Tales of Graces (specifically the character models, not so much the environments). "

This. I'm sure the game will be great fun, but I'll never understand why they'd abandon Vesperia's drop-dead gorgeous graphics for this. It still looks pretty nice, but nowhere near Vesperia-nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.