Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Alert! The 4th Anu-Hell Scream Fortress Arrives Tomorrow!

Avatar image for shadowknight508
    ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ShadowKnight508

Continuing the tradition of releasing a unique Halloween-inspired update to the ever-popular Team Fortress 2, Valve has announced the arrival of the newest DLC update: The 4th Anu-Hell Scream Fortress Spectral Halloween Special!

4th Anu-Hell Scream Fortress Update

Starring the vile wizard Merasmus (who was introduced in the 3rd Anu-Hell Scream Fortress: Very Scary Halloween Special from last year), the newest update adds new gameplay twists, gift drops, reactivates the past Halloween modes (Horseless Headless Horseman on Mann Mannor, Monoculus on Eyeduct) and even introduces zombies (yes, you heard that right) to the Mann vs Machine mode (on a darkened version of Coal Town named Wave 666, set shortly after dusk). For complete news regarding the update, see the link below! (takes you to the official page)

4th Anu-Hell Scream Fortress Spectral Halloween Special!

Messier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Messier

Excellent! I've been wanting a reason to go back to TF2.

Steam ID: Messier75

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By valrog

The zombies look great. Maybe it's time to invest into another ticket for Mann Up.

Totoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Totoni

Can't wait. Also just how are the zombies going to work? I'm just asking because I hope they won't just make it a reskin of the robots with dead skin instead of metal. My personal hope: they can bite and if you die of a bite you will become a zombie! But probably a little too much to hope for. And the more I think of it, it's probably just going to be a reskin. But at least give us some good "BRAIIIIINS" jokes fitting of the characters.

Also: Notice the Heavy's lack of lower ribs, and the Soldier's hole in the middle of his body.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravenlight

Thanks to Valve, Halloween has become my favorite time of the year.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Canteu
    Avatar image for shadowknight508
    ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By ShadowKnight508

@Totoni: Yeah. Wasn't that from the Meet the Pyro video (hole in Soldier's chest) and the Meet the Medic video (Heavy loses rib)?

Messier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Messier

It's impossible to get into a game right now. Not enough updated servers and too many people trying to get in. Someone needs to update the GB Mann vs Machine server.

I did get in as a spectator and Wave 666 looks insane! Hundreds of enemies, 9 tanks to kill! It's going to be chaos!

JSwan13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By JSwan13

Man this is my favorite time of year, I love Scream Fortress, and I think this is the best one yet!

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By valrog

As expected, killing a boss is still as painful as it could be. Now even more with all the F2P players who have no idea what teamwork is supposed to mean.

Messier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Messier

Does anyone want to posse up sometime on Wednesday to beat this? I've been trying with random public games and the best I've done is get up to the 2nd wave of tanks, but the non-stop spies killed our momentum.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.