Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

I spent 25 bucks on this hat

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Edited By crithon
    No Caption Provided

God I feel stupid.

No Caption Provided

Well I'm exaggerating. Actually I got this action figure and it came with a TF2 hat code which actually incentives me to buy the toy. But feels silly it's a freaking pot.... I got excited for a second there, just curious what I would get. I already have a nicely crafted Samurai Helmet instead.

Just, weird that on the box it's labeled "Bonus Code Inside Unlocks In-Game Content." Anyway, it's a nice action figure I'm glad I own, just feel dumb for getting excited about a TF2 hat..... again.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

lol

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Coulda bought a pizza.

ilikepopcans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@flappy said:

Coulda bought a pizza.

Could of got 5 little caesars pizza with the money. Seems like a better deal to me.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
    ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That's 5 dollars away from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. THE REAL GAME OF THE YEAR.

I'll never understand the hype around virtual hats, I guess I'm not hip with the kids anymore :/

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ilikepopcans: That's Sophies choice hard. Do you want a bunch of shitty pizza that lasts a weekend, or one really classy pizza for dinner?

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crithon

@viciousbearmauling said:

That's 5 dollars away from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. THE REAL GAME OF THE YEAR.

I'll never understand the hype around virtual hats, I guess I'm not hip with the kids anymore :/

hmmmm, I bought rising for 20 bucks, and I already spent over 80 bucks on PS3 (because of DLC)..... if they made TF2 Hats..... I'd be done, done. I mean I often just play TF2 with the heavy all Deus Ex Human Revolution costumes and just go on chat "I never asked for this" while doing the punching glove taunt. I mean if it's fan service, I find it wildly amusing.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crithon

@flappy said:

Coulda bought a pizza.

Could of got 5 little caesars pizza with the money. Seems like a better deal to me.

dude, west cost has dreadful pizza, I wish I back in east coast pizzas.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
    ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crithon said:

hmmmm, I bought rising for 20 bucks, and I already spent over 80 bucks on PS3 (because of DLC)..... if they made TF2 Hats..... I'd be done, done. I mean I often just play TF2 with the heavy all Deus Ex Human Revolution costumes and just go on chat "I never asked for this" while doing the punching glove taunt. I mean if it's fan service, I find it wildly amusing.

So your saying Cyborg Raiden Demo-Man sword and outfit are needed?

IM IN

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOU DUMB MOTHERF

Oh, well, if it came with a figure that makes it alright. It depends on perspective - did you buy a figure and get a code, or buy a code and get a figure? That's what separates us from the animals.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I think I spent $15 on the Fedora hat for the heavy once. So hey, I'm nearly with you

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crithon said:

So your saying Cyborg Raiden Demo-Man sword and outfit are needed?

IM IN

OH GOD YESSSSSSSS, he's already got the glowing eye it'd work beautifully.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOU DUMB MOTHERF

Oh, well, if it came with a figure that makes it alright. It depends on perspective - did you buy a figure and get a code, or buy a code and get a figure? That's what separates us from the animals.

I bought the figure, he was the last one there, he's my favorite class. Although there was for a second "well there's an exclusive Hat, that might be awesome to show off." So there's like a second of actually getting excited about it, actually there was a time like 3 years ago with L4D2 preorders came with the Bill hat, I got excited about that until I logged into a regular server and then saw everyone had it on. It was one of those "well, now I don't feel as special any more." as a guy flies by me with his bill hat painted pink. There is some kind of dumb allure of the hat within me. It's there, just happens for a second.

Sharpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most I ever spent on a hat was $5, from the Mann Co. store. Now I just buy hats for no more than $0.50-$1.00 from fan-run stores. You could've gotten that hat for two quarters, dude. The figure is cool, though. I'd get all the Valve figures and statues, if I had the money to blow on them.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crithon

@sharpless said:

The most I ever spent on a hat was $5, from the Mann Co. store. Now I just buy hats for no more than $0.50-$1.00 from fan-run stores. You could've gotten that hat for two quarters, dude. The figure is cool, though. I'd get all the Valve figures and statues, if I had the money to blow on them.

okay I only spent a buck on the community map hat before, which is nice because if I go onto that map little stamps come out to show my support for the map.

No Caption Provided

and the whole napoleon thing is super cute

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.