Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Mann Vs Machine boot camp or mann up anyone wanna play :(

BirthWild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By BirthWild

I haven't got a chance to play Mann Vs Machine and I'm having trouble joining with any random games through this matchmaking system. I don't feel like buying any tickets for mann up till I've played around a little bit but hey, are there any duders out there that want to play some mann vs machine with me I don't have enough steam friends! I promise I'm pretty cool if not I'm at least nice :D 

EDIT: My steam name is pinoybuddy iff'n you wanna get with me :)

EvilAshe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EvilAshe

You play as Heavy? Because I'm tired of games where everyone else is a goddamn Engineer, I wanna play a medic damnit!

Potts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Potts

I play as Heavy quite a bit. Brass Beast is amazing for MvM.

Really, you shouldn't have more than 1 engy on a team, unless EVERYONE is an engy. And then it's just not fun. I'll send you a friend request on Steam.

edit: nevermind, you don't show up when I search for you. Got a link to your profile page?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.