Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tearaway

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 20, 2013

This papercraft-inspired title comes from LittleBigPlanet developer Media Molecule.

Quick look?

jakeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

We gonna see a QL of this or is GB still not able to stream out from the Vita?

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jeff wasn't happy with that Vita he bought from Japan. I think he said that the quality of capture was too inconsistent with the capture equipment they have. And the Vita TV doesn't work in the US yet (and even if it did, Tearaway will never work with the Vita TV). So no, unless they're prepared to film off-screen, they're not able to stream Vita games.

jakeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@amyggen: Well that's a shame, really wanted to see the guys show off this game.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GERALTITUDE

Yeah it sucks Vita coverage is so hard to do. I would have liked to get a closer look at Tearaway myself, since it could be a decade before I play it at this rate.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ProfessorEss

Thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot about all the Vita capture issues.

I'm much less baffled by the lack of a quicklook now - cause this game is such a quicklook game.

Karmosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...

I think this looks like pretty good capturing quality, so it's not impossible to do.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By BisonHero

Didn't Patrick borrow the office Vita that has the capture stuff built into it? Or did he bring it back last week during his trip to SF?

evanbower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

@bisonhero: I'm almost certain the one he took was the original office Vita, not the one Jeff sent away to be operated on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.