Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tearaway

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 20, 2013

This papercraft-inspired title comes from LittleBigPlanet developer Media Molecule.

Up for PSN digital pre-order for £20

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

From everything we've seen, this game looks gorgeous and it's one of the first games that really justifies the amount of crap that Sony stuck onto the Vita when designing the system.

I was pretty surprised to see that it's up on the UK PSN for pre-order at only £20, including either the soundtrack or little Big Planet skins (you choose which you want). Seems like a good deal, I really hope this game doesn't flop.

It will :/

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Fuck yeah. Considering picking up a Vita for this.

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Optix12

at eurogamer when i played it it was pretty cool but a little slow on frames at time (im blaming that on demo code though). Il probably pick this up after beyond and P4G

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

CollyWolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By CollyWolly

Sorry if this is a silly question, but will this be available on the US Playstation store day 1? Can see that it will be for the UK but not sure if the Yanks are safe as well. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.