Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

Arcade sticks

NinjaCupCaiks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NinjaCupCaiks

Recently bought Tekken 6 , but I hate the xbox 360 dpad !! :x Im looking to play more "Professionally" , and am in the market for an arcade stick . I have no idea which ones are good or not ... any advice would be of help .

ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ColinWright

I have a madcatz tournament edition. Which i have no complaints with. I have no clue what kind of stick you would want for Tekken though, so...

NinjaCupCaiks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NinjaCupCaiks

Just an alternative to buying the official stick as part of a £120 pack , no real preference , just wanting advice from people who use them often , even SFIV players .

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

@NinjaCupCaiks:

Hori EX2 is a cheap alternative, or a Madcatz SF4 SE, if your not opting for these.  If you live in London, GameFocus on Goodge Street usually have second-hand ones.  

I would opt for the Madcatz, as you can easily customize it down the line, but you'll have to pay a touch more.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Jeffsekai

Most people who play Tekken just use pad. Don't use the D-Pad use the analog stick.

NinjaCupCaiks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NinjaCupCaiks
    @Linkyshinks: By strange coincedence , I'm going to london soon , thanks for that advice ! I'll definately look into The Hori EX2s ... thanks a lot Linkyshinks =]
    SunKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By SunKing

Speaking personally, I have the MadCatz SFIV SE stick. It feels alright, though I've heard some negative things about the durability. I have heard, however, that it's easy to mod, so if it does break on me then I might look into that. The one stick I've heard almost unconditional praise for is the TE SF IV stick, which has better componant parts, apparently. However, it is quite expensive, going for over £100 in the UK.

The Tekken 6 stick is wireless (uses batteries) and quite light, whereas I like to have a sturdy, heavy base to play on. I also like the idea of being able to hook the joystick to my PC, which works great for MAME and SFIV on the PC. I haven't used the Hori EX2, so I can't give comment on it. The pictures make it a little small and lightweight, though.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By gla55jAw

The mad catz sticks are great. The TE stick is the way to go. I just picked up one of those recently (after getting rid of my 1st one for some stupid reason). Check ebay. I picked up a brand new one for $85 and a SE stick for $35.

SunKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SunKing

In the UK you'll be lucky to find an SE stick for below the equivilant of $80. The TE sticks go for around $150-plus.

We. Are. Getting. Ripped. Off. (As always.)

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#10  Edited By gla55jAw
    @SunKing

Damn that sucks. And that's for used?
    SunKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SunKing

For some reason, used sticks are more scarce than brand new ones.

SteveVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By SteveVice

I bought tekken 6 with the arcade stick bundle, I really like it. I feel it works good enough for my use, I'm not great in any fighting game, so it does the job for me. I don't know what the more driven people think of the stick though

Hyur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hyur

Quite Old tread. But if anyone is looking to get into stick, a cheap Hori is good enough.
    However if you want max performance for serious play,especially Mishima players, you must try the Korean Myoungshin Fanta stick. One of the best sticks for Tekken and is used in serious competition play in Korea.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @NinjaCupCaiks said:
    " Recently bought Tekken 6 , but I hate the xbox 360 dpad !! :x Im looking to play more "Professionally" , and am in the market for an arcade stick . I have no idea which ones are good or not ... any advice would be of help . "

GAME. at selected stores around the UK, are selling the Hori EX2 for 32 pounds - great deal.
    banzairyusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By banzairyusan

I use a Madcatz SE, and modding it with Sanwa parts made the cost go to as much as I would have spent on a TE stick. :/  I just like the SE for being smaller. It made a world of difference, especially since I also modded my joystick with a tougher spring.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.