Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

*deep breath* breaking down Azazel

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

Having a character that can auto defend while attacking is BREAKING the game, simple as. 

Anyway what I've found is that a VERY strong offence is whats needed, you cant hold back whatsoever because he is ONLY vulnerable when attacking during certain animations. 
    The ones he will auto-block during are his crouch eye-laser, his summoning of flies and his triple forward roll. I believe you can crouch 2 avoid th laser but the other two he will home in on you with, so I havent figured a way outta that yet! 

In conclusion, try to forget what he looks like and how daunting and EXTREMELY ANNOYING he is, and jus keep hammerin @ him, roll 2wards him and lay the fuck in!

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By trophyhunter

he is not that hard I've beat him 20 times and got a perfect with paul.
    azazel is huge you can juggle him like a mo fo.
    one time I used lee's jumping knee attack, poped azazel up, then did the knee move over and over and over again and I won.
    to be a cheap boss you must be cheap

CSXLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CSXLoser

not everyone knows how to juggle. Jeff and Ryan didnt even do a bound once :P

dollnez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By dollnez

I must admit, I've never wanted to smash to TV to bits out of anger so much until I faced Azazel in Arcade mode last night. Quite simply it's a f*cking joke. He auto blocks most attacks and spams with his crappy moves. I tried every character and every filthy trick in the book but this guy absolutely pwned me every time. I mean seriously I must have lost like 35 matches straight. I gave up in anger, but I'm going to try and beat this cheap ass again tonight.

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666
    @dollnez: Its so annoying isnt it? It really puts you off, I mean getting all endings is gonna b a bit of a nightmare, beating Azazel with someone like Julia will b really hard.  

I like the idea of stat tracking throughout the game, with different characters, but Azazel is ruining my lovely Win/Lose numbers!! And I wouldnt mind if he wasnt SUCH A CHEAP FUCK!! 
    Ahh videogames, how I love and hate thee!
    makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6  Edited By makari

You can quick jab Azazel out of most of his moves. In fact, you can stand right next to Azazel and jab at him when he winds up and block intermittently if you're no good at combos and you should be able to beat him. Close to Azazel is the safest place to be, since most of his attacks have a long build up, and some will even whiff if you're close enough. Azazel is a lesson in punishing, really.

jvsexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By jvsexy

Azazel isnt as hard as u think. Yeap hes  cheap...your most powerful tool is quick jabs and punches and kicks that pop up azazel...from there just do ur juggling...ok heres a very quick guide of PAUL..

be close to Azazel:

DownForward Triangle, 
    Square, Square, Square, Square,
    Forward (Square + Triangle) ........u may nid to take just a quick step forward
     Down + Square, Circle, Triangle

Keep practising...actually its quite easy.....!!! ALL THE BEST kicking his assss !!!!!!!!!

SailorRaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By SailorRaine

He's easier than Jinpachi.  For Azazel, just continue to block (don't duck unless he does his 1 low attack move) then attack him when you've blocked him.  That's how I always beat him anyway.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Joygirl

Uuuugh I hate him. I've managed to beat him in story mode on the PSP with most characters, but usually die about 20 times first. Most recently I've been trying to beat him with Julia and just ragequit. She is sooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooow, only her little bouncy charge move can really hurt him, but getting two wins in a row isn't possible. If you beat him once he just decides that you won't again, blocks everything and kills you with unblockables (like his unavoidable horizontal sweep). I hate him so much. I wish that I could just switch Jack-6 or Devil Jin in and rape him like he deserves.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.