Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

How to Finish Nightmare Train??

jvsexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jvsexy

Hi...in Scenario campaign mode, i have defeated Azazel and Jin in the end. Then in the world map a new location comes up - Nightmare Train - where these demons come n fite...okk so im having a hell of a hard time on this level...can anyone plz tell me how to finish this level...

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

It's really hard, and there aren't any real tricks.  Keep playing hard mode or the secret areas on normal to get good items.  I beat it by luck when Alisa knocked Devil Jin off the train, boy was I happy about that.  It took a lot of tries.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb

Yeah it's tough. Real tough. You'll need to keep playing to get some S-Rank items and then, well, you know, fluke it. :P

jvsexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jvsexy

u know its kinda reallllyyy frustating and annoying since we dont get enough health and the controls also suck.....i try to use Kazuya and the spinning kick but still its quite hard...i havent even able to reach devil jin yet...just those demons X-| 

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By ferrarimanf355

I'd assume that online co-op will make this easier. Of course, I could be wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-15136
    deactivated-15136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By deactivated-15136
    @jvsexy said:
    " Hi...in Scenario campaign mode, i have defeated Azazel and Jin in the end. Then in the world map a new location comes up - Nightmare Train - where these demons come n fite...okk so im having a hell of a hard time on this level...can anyone plz tell me how to finish this level... "
    Equip items that have as much extra health as possible, fire ice and lighting elementals and attack increases on both yourself and alisa.  First immediately run to the side with the machine gun and hopefully alisa will follow you to that side.  Beat up the first few and then use the machine gun to finish off the ones that alisa is fighting.  After that just block a lot and don't get pushed against the wall.  Once devil jin appears you can actually knock him off the side of the train if you can position yourself correctly and get lucky.
    jvsexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jvsexy

Hey thx..bt how do i equip these items??? do u mean the chickens and potions that drop on the floor and in the wooden boxes??

Avatar image for deactivated-15136
    deactivated-15136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By deactivated-15136
    @jvsexy said:

" Hey thx..bt how do i equip these items??? do u mean the chickens and potions that drop on the floor and in the wooden boxes?? "

You have to go to the customize menu when you are at the map in scenario mode (just press start and it is on the list of options)  Then you go in and customize the appearance of your character.  Each item you picked up during the campaign will show up for whatever character you used when you picked it up.  You should have shirts, skirts, shoes, pants, etc. that all have different attributes to them.  You can only equip one of each attribute type on each character at a time and only 5 attributes total for each character model.  You want to look for ones that give you extra health, extra damage and elemental attacks.    
    jvsexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jvsexy

thx...finally i finished that stage...got 600,000 + fight money !!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.