Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

Issues with Tekken 6

banzairyusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By banzairyusan

I am having issues with Tekken 6.

1.  My Gamer-pic is not uploading (next to my Gamertag) on xbox LIve. I have no idea how to select a gamer picture next to my name when I play people online (you know that picture of yours under your healthbar).

2. How to unlock character's endings? I've noticed that if you play the game random hours, you unlock the endings.  However, I play arcade and there isn't even a prologue for the characters.  There is also no story mode, like you play the game with the character, and then see their ending.  Is there a straight forward way to see the character's endings? :(

3. Does anyone know when campaign will ever be co-op? It's too boring to play Solo and Alisa isn't a good partner if she just stands there and not back you up or plot strategies with.

JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JazGalaxy

jeff said in his quicklook.. or on the bombcast, I can't remember... that there is no straightforward way to play the game and see the characters endings. 

That almost makes me not want to play the game and I was looking forward to it.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

Character endings are unlocked by playing the arena in Scenario Campaign mode with each character.

Avatar image for phaggybignastymckill
    PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Maybe they will patch it, lols.

banzairyusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By banzairyusan
    Does anyone know HOW to play AGAINST a downloaded GHOST FIle from someone? I can't even play against them in training mode. How do you work the GHOST feature?

No announcement whatsoever. Oh wellz.
    Borderlands already had their first DLC.  I like the net update to Tekken 6, its nice.
    banzairyusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By banzairyusan

I fixed all these issues after getting a Playstation 3, just for Tekken 6 community.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

My biggest issue with Tekken 6 is that it isn't 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.