Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

Playing the Bargain Bin Games

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
    charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Lately I have been playing some cheap Xbox 360 games since I scored bunch of games ~4.20 euros a piece.
    There is The Club, arcade action shooter which I do not like that much, but in the end it is not that bad either. 
    Lost Planet was another find. Seems like it is OK action game with unique setting.
    FaceBreaker is looks like a nice arcade game that is fun with friends. Too bad EA pulled all the online creation and play modes off. 
    Transformers Revenge of the Fallen feels like OK action title, but I haven't played it enough to be sure.
    Then there was Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood which seems to be really good find for less than 5 euros. Seems like solid cowboy shooter.

Also I found Tekken 6 arcade stick bundle for a price of new game (~70 euros, new). Stick is OK, could be better but beats the hell out of Xbox's D-pad. Art book that came with the bundle was not that special and you really have to ask why could it not come with move lists for the character.  Lack this would be not big deal if (it was the normal edition and) the game's practice mode had been designed by somebody with half of brain.
     I surprised how much Tekken's mechanics have taken turn for the better. I remain little disappointed about games games graphics and I am still horrified about games plot. Seriously, if at any point in the game that you are making, you find situation where hi-tech fembot gets piledrived by panda bear wearing star goggles and a bra, you should know better than trying to make plot that is serious and with out any humor.
    Still, I enjoyed this game a lot.

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
    charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Lately I have been playing some cheap Xbox 360 games since I scored bunch of games ~4.20 euros a piece.
    There is The Club, arcade action shooter which I do not like that much, but in the end it is not that bad either. 
    Lost Planet was another find. Seems like it is OK action game with unique setting.
    FaceBreaker is looks like a nice arcade game that is fun with friends. Too bad EA pulled all the online creation and play modes off. 
    Transformers Revenge of the Fallen feels like OK action title, but I haven't played it enough to be sure.
    Then there was Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood which seems to be really good find for less than 5 euros. Seems like solid cowboy shooter.

Also I found Tekken 6 arcade stick bundle for a price of new game (~70 euros, new). Stick is OK, could be better but beats the hell out of Xbox's D-pad. Art book that came with the bundle was not that special and you really have to ask why could it not come with move lists for the character.  Lack this would be not big deal if (it was the normal edition and) the game's practice mode had been designed by somebody with half of brain.
     I surprised how much Tekken's mechanics have taken turn for the better. I remain little disappointed about games games graphics and I am still horrified about games plot. Seriously, if at any point in the game that you are making, you find situation where hi-tech fembot gets piledrived by panda bear wearing star goggles and a bra, you should know better than trying to make plot that is serious and with out any humor.
    Still, I enjoyed this game a lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.