Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

Scenario Campaign tho terrible, their best attempt yet?

psikousteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By psikousteve

I can remember the 3d brawler modes since tekken 3 and ive hated all of them but i have to say tekken 6's scenario campaign is the most tolerable. anyone's thoughts?

ehlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ehlee

Nah, My favorite has to be Chronicles of the Sword from Soul Caliber 3.

emceechad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By emceechad

I'm not sure if Tekken 5 had them, but Tekken 3's and Tekken 4's Force mode were WAY BETTER than the one in Tekken 6. Beyond the mode, the fact that unlocking character endings is embedded within that piece of shit Scenario Campaign pisses me off way too much.

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By InfiniteGeass

I enjoyed Scenario Campaign, but I think they could do better and hope that they do better in Tekken 7.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.