Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

Tekken 6 BR is out at some spots of the U.S.

GUnitVer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By GUnitVer1

The arcade version of Bloodline Rebellion is now out at a handful of U.S. arcades as of last week.

I have been playing it at Southern California (Super Arcade at Walnut). It is 50 cents to play and 3 rounds. Even with Street Fighter IV and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom around at the same place, Tekken 6 BR is the new hotness for now especially with the region's best players are there most of the time. I'll probably type up a longer piece soon.

DeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DeeJay

Its out in Aus as well. I played it yesterday. Its very similar to 6 but there are some small difference that make a big difference, if that makes sense. You kinda need to play it to understand.

And also.
    Lars. Is. The. BOMB.

GUnitVer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GUnitVer1

Causal players won't see the differences right away compared to the experienced players like the stuff mentioned on the wiki. My Bryan now has the machine gun and yellow rage. I love the customization in this game.

Also, Lars owns from what I seen (from playing good Lars players to videos)
    Stanford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Stanford

I wish there was an arcade near my house.  I'd play it.

DeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By DeeJay

I played it a lot yesterday again, played more with Lars, I'm in love. GUNIT why dont you play Lars if you think he looks good? He's pretty easy to play.

GUnitVer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GUnitVer1

With arcade versions, I tend to stick to my mains (Bryan and rarely Paul) because I don't feel like wasting money trying to learn new characters (Also the case with Street Fighter IV with the new characters of saving till console versions to learn them). This probably sounds like a wack reason, but I usually stick to what I know from previous games with my mains and build from there trying to add new moves if they're worth using.

Here's a Lars match if u haven't been paying attention to this game... (Another example of how awesome the SoCal community is at Super...)

Nettacki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Nettacki
    GUnitVer1 said:
    "With arcade versions, I tend to stick to my mains (Bryan and rarely Paul) because I don't feel like wasting money trying to learn new characters (Also the case with Street Fighter IV with the new characters of saving till console versions to learn them). This probably sounds like a wack reason, but I usually stick to what I know from previous games with my mains and build from there trying to add new moves if they're worth using."
    That's sort of what I do too, except it's with Law as my main instead of Bryan.
    ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ParanoidFreak

That seems really fast, I saw footage of this game for the first time a week or two ago.

GUnitVer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GUnitVer1

Here's me in action playing Tekken 6 BR... Yes my Bryan sucks. Check out the channel for more matches of SoCal's best.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.