Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 26, 2007

The sixth main installment of the Tekken series brings improved graphics and animation, new characters, and new gameplay mechanics (including destructible stages).

Community for this game?

sudbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sudbuster

There hasn't been much activity on this board lately. Are there people on Giantbomb that still play this game? I'm a huge Tekken fan and I was finally able to pick this up. I'm starting to really enjoy it, especially playing online with a buddy of mine.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

i see almost no activity from anyone on GB with Tekken 6. what system are you playing on? a friend of mine plays a lot on PS3

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

I got a copy for free when Best Buy was having their buy two get 1 free deal. I bought Boarderlands and Forza 3, got Tekken for free. I played it a little, and didn't care for it much... but with Tekken x Street Fighter coming... someday, I might give it another shot.

SashaNYI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SashaNYI

Great game. One of the underrated games for the current gen systems. I have it on 360....been a Tekken fan since Tekken 2 and haven't looked back.
    sudbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By sudbuster
    @AjayRaz said:
    " i see almost no activity from anyone on GB with Tekken 6. what system are you playing on? a friend of mine plays a lot on PS3 "
    I've got it on PS3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.