Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jun 05, 2016

The definitive version of Tekken 7 (and the one ported to home consoles), featuring a dedicated story mode that concludes the rivalry between Kazuya and Heihachi.

Onscreen button prompts only for arcade sticks?

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I tried doing the tutorial to learn the combos but the buttons they show in the moves list don't seem to line up with the dual shock 4. Is there a way to change those to display a controller mapping because I tried going by the colors and that didn't work.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cloudymusic

The colors do match up with PlayStation controller buttons, the 4 buttons are just displayed "squished" like an arcade panel button layout, as opposed to a diamond shape like a controller.

Upper-left (left punch/1) = pink/square
    Upper-right (right punch/2) = green/triangle
    Lower-left (left kick/3) = blue/cross
    Lower-right (right kick/4) = red/circle

That's for the default button mappings, of course. If those buttons don't match with your inputs, it's possible that you changed the controls to something other than the default. There's no way to change the appearance of the movelist, as far as I know. Maybe there's a mod out there for the PC version that could do that?

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's what I assumed but I can't seem to pull any of them off. I think my timing is bad due to the input lag of my TV. The last Tekken I really got into was Tekken Tag for PS2 and this isn't as responsive or I just have bad memories.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claw hand is the only way to play tekken! Ever since tekken 1 its the only way i can do combos in that game lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.