Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Television

Object » linked to 508 games

A television set is a device used to view moving images usually accompanied by sound. They often appear in video games and scenery but sometimes have more practical applications.

New House is On Tonight!

WildFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

Edited By WildFire

The title of the episode is Wilson, I wonder what happens to Wilson tonight, for those of you wondering it should be on in 25 minutes on Fox, Global or Global Canada.

No Caption Provided

When the Episode is done I'll update this b log with what I thought of the episode, that or I'll just post a new one.
    WildFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By WildFire

The title of the episode is Wilson, I wonder what happens to Wilson tonight, for those of you wondering it should be on in 25 minutes on Fox, Global or Global Canada.

No Caption Provided

When the Episode is done I'll update this b log with what I thought of the episode, that or I'll just post a new one.
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I live in the UK and would always watch House on Sky One when I was back home, but now I'm in university I don't have any access to cable or satellite channels. I really miss watching House, it's an excellent show.

TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheGodPoet

I'm so glad I just saw this. I would've missed the episode and been pissed.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I missed last week's episode so I'll have to watch that on Hulu tomorrow. One minute left until today's episode :)

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Willy105

Neat! If it isn't running opposite to Heroes, I'll totally watch.

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By InfiniteGeass

I love House and I'll watch it later, but I"m going to watch Heroes for now.

Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Great episode. I'd watch House and Heroes if I could, but Heroes comes on Hulu the next day. House is held back 8 days.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By toowalrus

Ah shit, I missed it, I'll catch it later, won't spoil it for myself. MAN am I disappointed with house though. I loved the first 3 seasons, but once he started with his reality gameshow thing choosing new team members, it kinda wasn't as good. And the show was going SO good this season. House had his old team back, he was acting different, but still funny, the same old House. Then this shit with Cameron happened, 13 and Talb came back... it's kinda a bummer.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Dany

I liked the episode, like the episode title suggests it is all about wilson and the struggles he has to go through. Very interesting and exciting.

Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Origina1Penguin
    @TooWalrus: Yeah, the original team is still my favorite. Taub is stale and unfunny and Hadley (Thirteen) has no soul. I'm really glad to not see Amber for such a long period of time. The script is still good though, if you ask me.
    WildFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WildFire
    @Gamer_152 said:
    "

I live in the UK and would always watch House on Sky One when I was back home, but now I'm in university I don't have any access to cable or satellite channels. I really miss watching House, it's an excellent show.

"
    You should check out Justin.tv, there's a 24/7 "House" Channel there, it's 100% Free and works in all countries, click HERE for the House channel.

@Sincillian said:

" I'm so glad I just saw this. I would've missed the episode and been pissed. "

There's a cool website called SideReel, you add your favorite TV Shows, Included your Country and name and that's it, after you've done that you will automatically get an email everyday (or week if you want) that tells you when your favorite shows are on, which channel they're on, etc.

@Origina1Penguin said:

" I missed last week's episode so I'll have to watch that on Hulu tomorrow. One minute left until today's episode :) "

Last week's episode was awesome, I like that you can miss episodes and still be "In The Loop" (mostly) for the next episode, that was one of the features that attracted me too the show because I like most of you don't have a lot of time to watch TV, it's always work, work, work, work, work.

@Willy105 said:

" Neat! If it isn't running opposite to Heroes, I'll totally watch. "

I never got into heroes, I was told it was an awesome show but I think it's one of those shows where you need to watch it from the beginning to understand what's going on!

@Origina1Penguin said:

" @TooWalrus: Yeah, the original team is still my favorite. Taub is stale and unfunny and Hadley (Thirteen) has no soul. I'm really glad to not see Amber for such a long period of time. The script is still good though, if you ask me. "

Taub kinda makes me laugh, he's such a bitch, but the Old team is my favorite too, too bad they're almost all gone!

PS: New Blog / New Post is up, it'll be a big spoiler if you didn't see the episode so don't click on it if you've yet to see it.
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Willy105
    @WildFire said:

@Willy105 said:

" Neat! If it isn't running opposite to Heroes, I'll totally watch. "

I never got into heroes, I was told it was an awesome show but I think it's one of those shows where you need to watch it from the beginning to understand what's going on!

Yep. Definitely. Do not go into it now, so much stuff has happened, it will make no sense whatsoever, and you will have no idea as to why the things are happening are important.

At least with House, you can jump in at any time.
    WildFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WildFire

Maybe I'll pick up the Season 1DVD over the Christmas Holidays (Ohh wait I don't get those anymore, damn!) and watch it.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#14  Edited By AgentJ

Isn't House on pretty much every night these days?

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By toowalrus

Just watched it, and it was a surprisingly good episode. I kinda liked seeing House act all nuts from Wilsons perspective. I mean, he's always bumping patients out of operating rooms and stuff, but it's another thing to see him do it from the outside. I'm convinced this is the best season since season 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.